Teamwork Foundation/New York Gauchos is a 501 (C) 3 organization. We are a Bronx based community organization serving kids ages 5 through 18. We receive no federal, state or city funding, and rely upon the support of individuals and foundations.
- Annually we support 11 boys teams, and 4 girls teams (approx. 200 kids)
- The cost per kid for development, coaching, and uniforms is $2,000
- Expenses for team travel, tournament fees, hotel expenses are additional, and vary from team to team, and season to season (approx. $100,000)
- We spend $150,000 per year to keep the gym clean, safe and open to our community and teams nearly 365 days per year
Here are some additional costs to put it all in perspective:
- Professional quality basketballs: $25 each/50 new per year ($1,250)
- Team uniform: $100 per player ($1,200 per team)
- Gaucho Gear (bag, warm ups, shooting jersey, shorts and socks): $80 per player, $960 per team
- Con Ed Bill: Averages $4000 per month (Gas/Electric)
Please help us serve our kids to the best of our ability and donate as much as you can. Every dollar counts and is a gift we truly appreciate!
We sincerely thank you for your generosity,
Teamwork Foundation/New York Gauchos
478 Gerard Ave, Bronx, NY 10451